If you do not know where to eat in Warsaw, Akademia is the place for you. Akademia Restaurant was created out of passion and liking for tradition. The idea of making it come to life was born in the minds of a few gastronomic enthusiasts who have long sought the right formula for their project. From the very beginning, only one thing was obvious to them – without a proper team, no project has any chance of success … They inspired the excellent Chef, great bartenders and waiters, to which professionalism isn’t strange. Taking care of the detail, they invited to cooperation unusual graphic artists – Andrzej Pągowski and Tomasz Tomaszewski, whose works can be admired inside Akademia. The team of which the restaurant is proud is a combination of extremely talented chefs, experienced waiter service, catering specialists and all those without whom the restaurant could not exist. If you do not know where to eat in Warsaw, we invite you to Akademia!
A cook by passion and education. He graduated from the gastronomic school in Zamość, where he comes from. After moving to Warsaw, he honed his skills the best. He has been associated with our restaurant for over 6 years. He started his career at the Academy as a cook – he was responsible for the preparation of meat and fish. Later, he was promoted to deputy chef to take over the reins in May 2021. His favorite cuisine is Polish cuisine, but it is not limited to other tastes. He is a big fan of meat, although he is becoming more and more convinced of vegetarian cuisine.
Privately, Michał is a happy husband and father, a fan of jet skis and quads.
Where to eat well in Warsaw
If you are looking for a unique place, where you will eat a delicious traditional dinner, you will learn Polish flavors and spend an unforgettable time with your relatives – Akademia is what you are looking for. Every day, our entire team makes every effort to ensure that every guest comes out of our restaurant satisfied. We want the visit in Akademia to be something more than just a meal, to become an experience remembered for a long time. We know that every element matters, from elegant decor to impeccable service and of course delicious food. Where to eat in Warsaw is a question asked by both residents of the capital and visitors to our city. Finding a restaurant that meets all expectations is not easy, especially with a huge number of different types of dining options. Why does Akademia stand out from the others? We follow trends, we are up to date with them, but do not blindly follow temporary culinary fashion. We combine a classic and tradition with modernity so that the effect is delightful – and of course delicious!
in the press
in the internet
- Activist – The first Jack Daniels Single Barrel in Warsaw read
- Forbes – Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel Tennessee przyjechał do Akademii czytaj
- F5 – 5 restaurants in Warsaw, to which you can take your parents and there won’t be a shame read
- ALEMEKSYK – Akademia Restaurant with a dedicated Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel read
- Restaurateur’s Guide – Straight from the distillery in Lynchburg, with a special dedication to the Akademia Restaurant read
- KUKBUK – Where Polish celebrities eat read
- Saladbook – Where to eat in Warsaw? read
- Warsaw Our City – Vegetable salad, sausage and eggs in mayonnaise. An unusual feast at Akademia read
- Haveabite – Take your mother to the restaurant! 5 gastro places for mother’s day read